Friday 12 October 2012

The index finger shows the way....

Hi all,
  In the past week, I have been doing lots of experiments in my Project GreenLiving. After trying the neem stick for a couple of days, I gave up. Reason? It is too harsh and deters me from using it. It requires a lot of time to chew and create the brush. I feel slightly unsure about keeping the stick in the wash area (the same issue that I had with the brush) thinking of the millions of germs in the air inside the bathroom. 

   So, I decided to try the index finger and it worked. Yes, in our country, people have used the index finger for cleaning the teeth for years. Why is it convenient? Here are some points. You can add your own advantages.
  1. It does a good job.
  2. You can carry it around anywhere you travel (rather, you can never forget to carry it).
  3. You don't have to change it every few months.
  4. It can access really hard-to-reach crevices.
  5. No need to worry about where to store it between each brushing (cleaning).
  6. No worry about adding to the plastic waste. It never goes to the garbage.
   But, make sure you give enough pressure to clean well. Use a mirror to ensure that you've cleaned all areas.  

  So, it is the index finger and Dasanakantichurnam (see previous post) for cleaning my teeth. 



I have been working on other things as well. Updates on these will come soon.
Until then,



No comments:

Post a Comment